- Closet doesn’t pickup dresses for FREE. You can drop the dresses on our office or can send through Courier Service.
- Rent will be earned by the lender each time their dress is rented out. Closet does not pay lenders for having their clothes displayed on Closet.
- This contract is valid for 3 months for each individual dress from the date of pickup . Each time the dress is rented, its contract automatically extends to another 3 months from the date of rent out.
In case of PREMIUM PLAN (only Bridal dresses) , you can pickup dresses, once they are photographed.
- Payment of rents will be done through Bank transfer or easypaisa. All charges incurred during the transfer will be paid by the lender.
- By sending pictures of the dress, you agree that your dress is in mint condition ( atleast 8/10) . If the dress fails to meet our quality standard once it arrives it will be sent back and pickup and delivery charges will have to be paid by the lender him/herself.
- If the dress is damaged BEYOND REPAIR , the lender will be paid 3 times the Base rent previously decided with the lender.
- If your dress has been pre-booked for a later date, your dress will not be returned under any circumstances and you will have to wait because closet will not return the dress before a prebooking. In case of any conflict, Closet’s verdict shall be final.
- If in case of a fashion emergency , you need your dress ASAP we will send it back one day before your event and pickup the dress the very next day after you pay cost ( Delivery Cost and Drycleaning Cost). If you fail to comply , you will be fined by Closet.