Hurry up - Jun booking has started
1.Dresses cant be taken before delivery date and must be returned before or on pick up date mentioned in your order receipt, Bridal dresses will not be delivered by Closet. Renters are responsible for pickup and return of bridal dresses.
2. For each dress ordered, Closet will charge a 30% non-refundable advance fee. In the event of cancellation due to any reason and under any circumstances, Closet will not refund any advance fee nor will closet compensate the renter by any other means. This applies to both singular dress orders and multiple dress orders. In the case of more than 30% advance fee being given to closet, Closet will deduct 30% and refund the remainder in the form of coupons that can be used to rent anything from Closet within 3 months of coupon issue date. No cash or IBFT will be available for refunds, only coupons.
3. Coupon/Loyalty points can only be redeemed in a new order only.
4. Payable amount of rent must be provided before taking the dress. No amount shall be taken after trail or on pickup time. Order amount must be paid in full before reception of dress. If the amount is not paid closet will not hand over the dresses under any circumstances and no amount will be accepted after delivery.
5. Security deposit has to be paid before receiving the dresses. No dress shall be provided under any circumstances without taking security deposit.
6. Original CNIC must be provided as a security deposit. Duplicate or copy cant be provided.
7. For any information or guideline, the team may contact the renter on the phone number provided. Renters are required to provide a working phone number otherwise the order maybe canceled or legal action may be taken. If the renter does not respond after their event date, it will be considered a Fraud and Runaway.
8. In case of dresses booked for multiple dates by the same renter, each dress must to be dropped off and picked up on their respective mentioned dates. Delivery charges for each drop off and pick up will be charged separately.
9. Closet holds no responsibility to remind renters for dress pickup or delivery. In case of a pickup or drop off being missed, closet will not be liable to reimburse any amount.
10. In case of an order being postponed, Closet will try its best to accommodate the new event if the dress is available for the new date. However Closet is not liable under any circumstances to ensure the availability of the postponed dress for the new date or adjust new dress rent in it. If a dress is not available for future dates the order for that dress will be canceled. Additionally, Closet has the right to charge any and all additional amounts for the dress if applicable as per Closet discretion.
11. Order or dress in an order can be postponed only 1 time (if dates available). For more than one time postponement the dress will be deemed as canceled and a new order will be booked either to be for the same dress or for a new dress.
12. Dress must be checked carefully by the renter at the time of delivery, once delivered successfully closet holds no responsibility for any flaws.
13. Renters are prohibited from taking any dresses outside of their local area without prior consent from Closet.
14. Use of perfume over dress is prohibited.
15. In case of any damage of any kind to dress, The renter will be liable to pay the amount which will be as per Closet discretion.
16. If a dress is not returned on time or Renter breaches any policies present on our website, Legal will be taken.
17. If Closet deems Renter behaviour inappropriate, future orders may be canceled without notice.
18. In case of delivery, rider can drop the parcel anytime between 11AM to 10PM. If the renter is found unavailable at the mentioned address, Closet may charge extra delivery charges or cancel the order immediately at Closet discretion.
19. Dress will only be dropped off and picked up on the address mentioned in the order receipt.
20. The orders status can be inquired by calling 0304-111-7368 between 11AM - 6PM on Monday to Saturday only.
21. No alterations can be done in any circumstances. if found it will come under the damage policy.
22. The rented dress must not be dry-cleaned or washed under any circumstances. In-case of any damage please contact 0304-111-7368 at the earliest. Our team will guide you.
23. Dresses if not returned on their due dates. 25% of rent of the dress will be charged as penalty.
24. Dresses must be returned in the same packaging and accessories (including hangers suit casing) etc. Provided by closet at the time of delivery.
25. Renters will be rated by closet. In case a renters rating falls below or equal to 3,their registration may be blocked, and all booking privileges suspended. Rating will help renters in earning bonuses, loyalty points and coupons. Rating can also affect the amount of security deposit taken.
26. Security deposit can take up to 7 working days to be returned after successful return of the dresses and shall be transferred to your given bank account number.
27. If a renter books a dress for someone else under their name, the renter will be liable for that order. Ratings may be affected and any and all liability lies with the renter.
28. Policies may be revised anytime, please read our updated policies on our website(www.closetor.com)